Ball Sort Puzzle, a shading arranging game, is a fun and loosening up game that engages and animates your cerebrum! Straightaway sort the shaded balls in the cylinders until generally similar tones are together in a similar cylinder. A difficult yet loosening up game to practice your cerebrum!
The most effective method to PLAY:
• Tap any cylinder to move the ball lying on top of any cylinder into another cylinder
• The standard is that you can possibly move a ball on top of another ball if the two of them have a similar shading and the cylinder you need to move into has adequate room. In any case the ball is dismissed.
• You can generally restart the level whenever or remember your means individually utilizing the back button.
• Stack every one of the balls with a similar shading into a solitary cylinder.
• If you get truly stuck you can add a cylinder to make it simpler.
• Free and simple to play.
• One finger control.
• No time limits!
• No level cutoff points!
• Offline games, play disconnected without Wifi.
• Easy and habit-forming interactivity!
• Great game to relax and it makes you think!
• A family game, where the two grown-ups and kids can have some good times together.
How to Install Ball Sort Puzzle APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Ball Sort Puzzle Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Ball Sort Puzzle mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install