BackAttack is a strange action game that deserves the attention of non-traditional entertainment aficionados.
They’ll be moving on rails at right angles to each other here.
In this instance, numerous opponents will be present at the same time in one spot. It’s critical to assess the situation quickly and avoid enemy strikes as much as possible.
At the same time, he’s attempting to hit the targets himself. Ramming them or utilising the level’s explosive perks.
You shouldn’t expect a straightforward triumph.
So, in order to effectively become the leaders of an unusual competition, expertise, originality, and agility will be extremely beneficial.
How to Install BackAttack APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the BackAttack Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the BackAttack mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install