Ads-free. No Apps No Pay-to-Win. A full game for one price.
Play the first ten levels of both the Allied and Axis campaigns, three historical battles, and the first months of the dynamic campaign. If you like it and it works well on your device, you can upgrade to the paid version (sold separately).
Atlantic Fleet is a turn-based tactical and strategic simulation of WWII’s Atlantic Battle.
Command surface ships, submarines, carrier and land based aircraft in a deadly battle for shipping lanes control.
512 MB RAM RECOMMENDED
– No in-app purchases/advertising. No Pay-to-Win. All-in-one price
3D graphics, including underwater environments
– Combination of deep strategic planning and rapid tactical decisions
– As the Royal Navy or the Kriegsmarine (German navy)
The game features three game modes:
1) Single Battle Editor with 30 Historical Missions
2) 50 missions per faction
3) Dynamic Campaign 1939-1945
– Individually saved campaigns and factions
– Single Battle Multiplayer Hotseat
Not hit-point bars, but realistic buoyancy physics!
– Destructible ships, subsystems, and visual damage to ships
600 ships and 350 submarines from 60 historical ship classes
– Submarine warfare, wolf packs, and convoys
– Carrier and ground air strikes
How to Install Atlantic Fleet Lite APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Atlantic Fleet Lite Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Atlantic Fleet Lite mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install