Man-versus-machine combat is supported, and online bouts with other players are also possible. The game’s operation is straightforward, the gameplay is innovative, and it makes people want to put the game down! You will develop into a great archer in the game, compete against players from all over the country, and share the winning results of the battle with your friends at the same time as you go through the game. Is there anything more you want to do? Bring your buddies together, join the Arrow.io, and demonstrate your incredible archery abilities!
How to Install Arrow.io APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Arrow.io Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Arrow.io mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install