Your decisions will influence the outcome of this interactive narrative Argo’s Choice: Visual Novel, Crime Adventure Game.
The mysterious narrative of Argo begins in a dark planet tainted by corruption and crime.
Do you ever become bored when you’re reading a book?
Are you sick of the same old chatting game or crime narrative game, but you still enjoy interactive narrative games, graphic novels, selecting games, or detective adventure games?
Then try ‘Argo’s Choice,’ a visual novel game in which your decisions matter.
In the storey game “Argo’s Choice,” an engaging storey unfolds based on the user’s choices.
This graphic novel-style tale game covers the storey of a variety of interesting characters in an episodic and conversational format.
It’s not only a visual novel that can’t be compared to other storey games, but it’s also the best criminal adventure game you’ve ever played.
Killer narrative game, visual novel
Argo spends one more night in the fallen city at STYX, his favourite hangout.
It’s been a long night.
This is where Argo begins to reveal details about his past…
What will be the outcome of Argo’s final night?
Introduction to the Game
– a Chatting Game, a Detective Game, and an Adventure Game
Have a conversation in the style of online chatting, and use your choices to determine Argo’s fate.
A single decision might have unforeseeable consequences for the story’s direction, as well as previous connections and character interactions.
*Take note of Argo’s tale.
His fate will be determined by your decisions.
*Be aware of your interactions with the other characters.
Find out what they’re hiding.
*You have complete freedom to make any decision you choose, but you won’t know the repercussions until it’s too late.
Please be cautious with your choices.
Argo’s Choice – Game Features
– This is a visual novel game that anyone can enjoy.
– A richly detailed storytelling experience that is both dramatic and entertaining.
– Simple to play with a compelling tale!
– Many endings based on your choices, as well as various milestones that add to the pleasure of the game!
– Offline text adventure game with a criminal theme
– A one-of-a-kind indie game featuring a chatting mode
*A text that is profoundly engrossing and tells a short but compelling storey.
*Participate in a storey that evolves depending on the choices you make.
*Unlock all of the secret stories and achievements.
Who this is for?
– This game is recommended for fans of storey games such as Duskwood, Detective, Criminal, Killer, and Murder storey.
– People who appreciate unusual stories or story-based games should check this out.
– An action and criminal storey adventure game.
– A game that is suggested for fans of free games, indie games, and interactive storey games.
– For those who appreciate mystery and suspense literature.
– A life simulation game for those who are tired of the usual story-based gameplay.
– For those who appreciate unique indie games, this is a must-have.
For fans of mystery games, storey games, adventure games, chatting games, offline games, and visuals, this is a must-play game.
Argo’s narrative begins in a gloomy back alley tavern called STYX.
An interactive tale series set in the fictional city of Seven Days!
Now is the time to download Argo and make your decisions that will influence his fate.
How to Install Argo’s Choice APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Argo’s Choice Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Argo’s Choice mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install