Arab Conquests is a three-year-old historical Arab MMOSLG smartphone game that has received a lot of praise.
As the first and best historical real-time strategy war game created specifically for Arabs to relive the glories of the Arab Empire. The invasion of foreigners wreaked havoc on the ancient Arab Empire.
Since Khalifah’s death, the empire has been disintegrating. The people have chosen you, my lord, to lead the empire back to peace and prosperity. You must return to the city as the inheritor to lead the warriors and develop the homeland in order to overcome the adversaries and unify the empire.
Key Features of Arab Conquests APK
1.Select Heroes and Form a Strategy
2.Siege Castles in Real-Time Battles
3.Collect resources and improve structures
4.Troop Restrictions and Tactics Training
5.Judge Slave, Capture Hero
6.Legion PK in the world battlefield
Download the APK of Arab Conquests right now if you love to play strategy based games on your Android phone.
How to Install Arab Conquests App on Android?
- Get the APK file of Arab Conquests from the respective download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Arab Conquests app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Arab Conquests APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install