Summoners War: Lost Centuria Beta Test is held from Nov. 21st 2am to Nov. 30th 12am PST.
[Summoners War: Lost Centuria CBT Game Introduction]
▶ A real-time battle against Summoners around the world
– Breathtaking real-time battles with players around the world with your own strategy
▶ Real-time strategic action with unpredictable counterattack
– Claim victory with a counter that turns the tide
– Strategize for a variety of contents such as single mode, dual mode, and challenge mode
▶ Summon the best monster and bring back the peace in kingdom
– Collect unique monsters, utilize Runes and Skill Stones to find the strongest combination
▶ Meet the monsters that captured 100M summoners around the world
– Meet the monsters from Sky Arena in Lost Centuria
– Enjoy the SW monsters reinterpreted in a new way
▶ Let us hear from you!
Visit the official Summoners War: Lost Centuria community channels
▶Notice per Access Authority◀
The app needs permission to access the following to provide game service.
· STORAGE: The permission is required to store game data and will not access personal files such as photos.
· PHONE: The permission is required to proceed with in-game events and rewards and will not affect calls.
· CONTACTS: The permission is required to sync your HIVE friend list.
※ You’ll be able to enjoy the service except features related to above authorities even if you don’t give permission to the above.
※ We recommend you to update your device to Android v6.0 or higher since you can’t give permissions individually on versions below v6.0.
▶How to Withdraw Access Permission
You can reset or withdraw the access permission as follows even after granting access.
Summoners War: Lost Centuria is available in 8 different languages!
English, 한국어, 日本語, 中文简体, 中文繁體, Deutsch, Français, and ภาษาไทย
• For Com2uS Mobile Game Terms of Service, visit www.withhive.com/.
– Terms of Service : terms.withhive.com/terms/policy/view/M9/T1
• For questions or customer support, please contact our Customer Support by visiting customer-m.withhive.com/ask.