The new NHS COVID-19 app is the Official NHS contact tracing app for England and Wales.
It is the fastest way of knowing when you’re at risk from Coronavirus. The quicker you know, the quicker you can alert your loved ones, and your community.
The more of us that use it, the better we can control coronavirus.
The app runs on proven software developed by Apple and Google, designed so that nobody will know who or where you are. And you can delete your data, or the app, at any time.
It has a number of features:
– Trace: Find out when you’ve been near other app users who have tested positive for coronavirus
– Alert: Lets you know the level of coronavirus risk in your postcode district.
– Check-in: Get alerted if you have visited a venue where you may have come into contact with coronavirus, using a simple QR code scanner. No more form filling.
– Symptoms: Check if you have coronavirus symptoms and see if you need to order a test.
– Test: Helps you order a test if you need to.
– Isolate: Keep track of your self-isolation countdown and access relevant advice.
Available in English, Arabic (Modern Standard), Bengali, Chinese (Simplified), Gujarati, Polish, Punjabi (Gurmukhi script), Romanian, Somali, Turkish, Urdu and Welsh.
The app has been built in collaboration with some of the most innovative organisations in the world. We have worked with medical experts, privacy groups, at-risk communities and we’ve shared knowledge with the teams working on similar apps in many countries.
Protect your loved ones. Please download the app.
The App is CE marked as a class I medical device in the United Kingdom and developed in compliance with European Commission Directive 93/42/EEC for class I devices.