Introducing the new Microsoft Edge . It’s time to expect more. More privacy. More control. More productivity. More value. Browse anywhere with one continuous experience from your phone to your computer and other signed-in devices. Microsoft Edge gives you the tools to protect your privacy online with features like tracking prevention, AdBlock Plus, and InPrivate browsing. Organize the web in a way that cuts through the clutter, making it easier to find, view, and manage your content on the go. With world class compatibility, performance, and new features, the new Microsoft Edge is the only browser you’ll ever need.
The new Microsoft Edge features:
A more personalized browsing experience
• Your favorites, passwords, Collections and other saved data are securely synced across your devices.
Take control of your data
• New! Tracking prevention blocks trackers from sites you haven’t visited
Collect and organize on the go
• New! Collections makes it easier than ever to collect and organize content you find on the web across your signed-in devices – now available on your mobile device.
• When you use InPrivate tabs, your browsing data (like cookies, history, autofill information, or temporary files) isn’t saved on your device after you close all your InPrivate tabs.
• New! Keep your search history private with built-in InPrivate search with Bing. When you browse using InPrivate mode, your search history will never be saved to Bing or associated back to your Microsoft account.
• AdBlock Plus helps block unwanted ads.
• Turn on ad blocking by visiting Settings > Content blockers.
• Earn rewards while you search with Bing and find shopping deals online and in nearby stores.*
• Redesigned navigation helps you get to your Favorites, Reading list, and more in fewer taps.
*This shopping feature currently is only available in the United States.