This application does not work alone because this is a component of the Galaxy Wearable application.
The Galaxy Wearable application has to be installed first for the Galaxy Buds Live application to operate normally.
※ Please allow the permissions of the Galaxy Bean Plugin in Android Settings to use all the features in Android 6.0 or later.
Settings > Applications > Galaxy Buds Live > Permissions
※ Access rights information
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
– Phone: Purpose of checking the version update information of the device
– Storage space: Purpose of storing music in external storage to use music transmission function
– Schedule: Purpose of checking schedule contents for using voice notification function
– Contact: Purpose for checking contact information when receiving a call to use voice notification function
– SMS: Purpose for confirming SMS contents for voice notification
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.