In real life no one will ever think an ant colony in your own house; will you?
But virtually you can do it in Ant Sim Tycoon game, which is a simulation tycoon game.
In this game you catch the ant queens and foods from the outside and experiment on them to build ant farms, terrariums, and use test tubes to develop ant colonies within the house.
Just watch the video in the below section to understand more about this game.
Below things are added in Ant Sim Tycoon
– Added alive insects
– Added the ability of ants to attack
– Added new ant species
– Added new containers and rooms.
– Added new foods.
– Improved movement and flight algorithm.
– Added new panel for notes.
– Improved the overall game performance
How to Install Ant Sim Tycoon APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Ant Sim Tycoon Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Ant Sim Tycoon mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install