Another World, also known as Out Of This World has attained cult status among critics and sophisticated gamers alike for its cinematic effects in the graphics, sound and cut scenes.
And now this paid game is what you get it for free to download for Android.
Another World – A CAPTIVATING ADVENTURE
The actor plays the part of Lester Knight Chaykin, a young physics researcher. While he is right in the middle of doing experiments, his laboratory is struck by lighting and completely destroyed, hurling him into another world, a world populated by humanoid creatures, where danger can spring at any moment.
You must escape from this strange civilization. You will nonetheless meet a companion who will soon become your ally and help you in this merciless fight!
20th ANNIVERSARY EDITION SPECIALLY THOUGHT OUT FOR ANDROID
• Easily switch from the original graphics to HD graphics by sliding two fingers on the screen
• New Touch controls specially redesigned or classic D-pad (directional arrows and original action buttons)
• 3 difficulty modes: Normal (easier than the original), Hard (similar to the original) and Hardcore (harder than the original)
• Sound and sound effects are 100% remastered
• Compatible with Bluetooth-connected Zeemote joysticks
How to Install Another World APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Another World Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Another World mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Another World Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install
Available in below languages
English, French, Italian, German, Spanish