The latest Android Pie for Redmi 4A, is available to download and install via custom ROM like Lineage OS 16. This is a step-by-step guide on how to install Android Pie on Redmi 4A.
Android 9 Pie Custom ROM available for Redmi 4A:
Following Custom ROM available for Redmi 4A based on Android 9 Pie:
Redmi 4A Android 9 Pie ROM list
|Carbon Pie ROM Android 9 Download||Carbon Pie ROM for Redmi 4A|
|Lineage OS 16 Android 9 Download||LineageOS 16 for Redmi 4A|
|Pixel Experience Pie ROM Android 9 Download||Pixel Experience Pie for Redmi 4A|
Required Downloads and Links before you Update Android 9 Pie on Redmi 4A:
OPTIONAL INSTALLATIONS FOR Redmi 4A ANDROID PIE ROM:
Root binary is NOT inbuilt in any custom ROM. So you may need install a SuperSU or Magisk ROOT zip file.
– SuperSU rooting guide to enable ROOT access.
How to Install/Update Android 9 Pie on Redmi 4A:
- Download the TWRP recovery for Redmi 4A from the downloads list.
- Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi 4A using fastboot.
- Enter into TWRP recovery mode and Wipe data partition, Cache partition, System partition and clean Dalvik cache.
- Then, download one of the Android Pie ROM available for Redmi 4A and copy the file to your phone using TWRP MTP mode or sideload.
- Install Android Pie ROM file using TWRP recovery.
- Download Android 9 MindTheGApps (recommended for LineageOS 16 ROM), copy that to your phone and then Install Android Pie GApps using TWRP
- Reboot your phone and enjoy Android Pie on Redmi 4A.
- Optionally, if you want ROOT on the Android Pie ROM, then restart your phone into TWRP recovery mode and install SuperSU to enable ROOT.
Where to Download Google Camera for Redmi 4A Android Pie?
GCam version 6.x and 7.0 such as: GCam 6.2.030 or Gcam 6.1.021 and some or all GCam 7.0 are compatible with any Android Pie ROM in general.
In case you won’t get your device in the above lists, you can always look into the big list of Google Camera for Android Pie page that contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices.