The latest Android Pie for Galaxy NOTE 3, is available to download and install via custom ROM like Lineage OS 16. This is a step-by-step guide on how to install Android Pie on Galaxy NOTE 3.
Android 9 Pie Custom ROM available for Galaxy NOTE 3:
Following Custom ROM available for Galaxy NOTE 3 based on Android 9 Pie:
Galaxy NOTE 3 Android 9 Pie ROM list
|Lineage OS 16 Android 9 ROM||LineageOS 16 for Galaxy NOTE 3|
Required Downloads and Links before you Update Android 9 Pie on Galaxy NOTE 3:
OPTIONAL INSTALLATIONS FOR Galaxy NOTE 3 ANDROID PIE ROM:
Root binary is NOT inbuilt in any custom ROM. So you may need install a SuperSU or Magisk ROOT zip file.
– SuperSU rooting guide to enable ROOT access.
How to Install/Update Android 9 Pie on Galaxy NOTE 3:
- Download TWRP recovery for Galaxy NOTE 3 from the downloads list.
- Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy NOTE 3 using ODIN.
- Enter into TWRP recovery mode and Wipe data partition, Cache partition, System partition and clean Dalvik cache.
- Then, download one of the Android Pie ROM available for Galaxy NOTE 3 and copy the file to your phone using MTP mode or sideload from TWRP recovery.
- Install Android Pie ROM using TWRP recovery.
- Download Android 9 MindTheGApps (recommended for LineageOS 16 ROM), copy that to your phone and then Install Android Pie GApps using TWRP
- Reboot your phone and enjoy Android Pie on Galaxy NOTE 3.
- Optionally, if you want ROOT on the Android Pie ROM, then restart your phone into TWRP recovery mode and install SuperSU to enable ROOT.
Where to Download Google Camera for Galaxy Note 3 Android Pie?
GCam version 6.x and 7.0 such as: GCam 6.2.030 or Gcam 6.1.021 and some or all GCam 7.0 are compatible with any Android Pie ROM in general.
In case you won’t get your device in the above lists, you can always look into the big list of Google Camera for Android Pie page that contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices.