“Alphabear: Words Across Time” is an English word puzzle game and is the stupendous spin-off of Google Play’s 2016 “Champion Indie” grant victor!
You spell English words by choosing letters on a riddle network. At the point when you illuminate expressions of letters that are neighboring one another, bears show up! The more letters you use, the greater the bear gets, and the more focuses you procure. Spelling words shrewdly is the way to progress!
At the point when you address the word puzzles, you’ll acquire new bears for your long-lasting assortment. These bears increment the focuses you acquire from spelling words, broaden your clock, adjust the game load up for your potential benefit, and then some.
Words you spell will show up in amusing kid’s shows after each game that you play. This continuation has many every new format, animation foundations and props. The clever conceivable outcomes are unending!
A powerful word reference and other new provisions make this game an incredible method to learn new words and have a great time while doing it. With several thousand of words in our promise records, you will undoubtedly stagger on another word sometimes.
So the thing would you say you are hanging tight for? The best word puzzle round of 2018 is standing by!
How to Install Alphabear APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Alphabear Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Alphabear mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install