Aline Red icon pack is a set of linear icons made with white and red lines. It goes perfectly on dark and amoled walls. Aline Red icon pack is a part of Aline Series, icon packs in various colors and style, so be sure to check them all!
3 KWGT widgets
Some coll Features of Aline Red Icon Pack
• Resolution of icons: 256 x 256 px
• Professional grade highest quality design
• Dynamic calendar icon
• Masking of unthemed icons
• Folders icons (must apply them manually)
• Miscellaneous icons (must apply them manually)
• Easily apply or download wallpaper
• Icon search and showcase
• Tap to send icon requests
• Cloud wallpapers
• KWGT widgets
How to set wallpaper?
Open our app and find the Wallpapers tab (in the middle), then select wallpaper you want and Set it or Download it. New wallpapers will be added in future updates.
How to search or find an alternate icon: Long press icon to replace on homescreen → Icon options → Edit → Tap icon → Select icon pack → Press arrow on top right to open icons. Swipe to access different categories or use search bar to find alternate icon, tap to replace, done!
• ADW Launcher
• ADW ex Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• Go Launcher
• Google Now Launcher
• Holo Launcher
• Holo ICS Launcher
• LG Home Launcher
• LineageOS Launcher
• Lucid Launcher
• Nova Launcher
• Niagara Launcher
• Pixel Launcher
• Posidon Launcher
• Smart Launcher
• Smart pro Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• Square Home Launcher
• TSF Launcher
Other launchers can simply apply Aline Red linear icons from your launcher settings.
Download this premium icon pack for Android and customize your phone.
How to Install Aline Red Icon Pack APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Aline Red Icon Pack Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Aline Red Icon Pack mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install