Play the best avionics investor the board game for FREE and become the world’s most prominent aircraft manager:
Deal with your carrier like a genuine investor and become the best CEO in the flight world!
Make your armada from among 130 practical airplanes models, all from genuine present day common flying.
Lift the administration of your carrier by haggling hard with different players on the recycled market.
Enhance the administration of your aircraft network with constant airport regulation, flight radar and results.
Look over 2600 air terminals to purchase your centers and set up individual airplane on various courses, follow the flight radar.
Open more than 500 distinct sorts of exploration in the R&D focus.
Redo your aircraft by browsing in excess of 200 accessible administrations.
Acclaimed by flying lovers, air terminal and carrier game sweethearts and the executives game fans from everywhere the world.
2 AIRLINE SIMULATOR PLAYING MODES:
Proficient AM – REAL TIME, sensible advancement (7 hours for trips between Paris CDG and New York JFK air terminals)
Big shot AM – FAST MODE, time accelerated by x7, speedy advancement, (1 hour for trips between Paris CDG and New York JFK air terminals)
How to Install Airlines Manager APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Airlines Manager Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Airlines Manager mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install