The engine of AGE OF FANTASY is used in this FREE turn-based STRATEGY game set in a fantasy universe with ORCs, ELVES, UNDEAD, and HUMANs!
The game is a retro-style 8-bit game similar to AoS, therefore it isn’t particularly attractive and lacks sophisticated animations.
Like the original, this is a pure gameplay-oriented turn-based strategy.
Several CAMPAIGNS, skirmishes, and MULTIPLAYER games await your participation!
There are also two races in BETA:
Age of Fantasy Features and Gameplay
– Over 320 campaign maps to complete
(There are also fan-made maps such as Lord of the Rings and Warcraft.)
– Over 90 skirmish maps to battle on – Over 350 units and structures
– Over 80 technologies to develop
– Rewarding system: Collecting stars on each map (based on your performance) will reward you with gems, which you may use to unlock additional troops, technologies, and structures!
– Spell Upgrades: Is a map too difficult for you?
You can lessen the difficulty by purchasing various spells with diamonds!
(It’s a term that’s used when something is consumed.)
– Play against the AI on skirmish maps, just as in old strategy games!
– Compete against or with real players from all over the world!
– Use the Map Editor to create your own maps!
(At this time, it’s still in beta.)
– Achievement system to enhance your enjoyment of the game!
– A list of friends!
Get out there and make new friends!
– Upgrades section with hundreds of additional units, technologies, and structures (including some fun units) that may be purchased with gems!
– Choose from six powerful races (Humans, Orcs, Undead, Elves, Dwarves, and Scaledfolks) to fight in epic battles!
How to Install Age of Fantasy APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Age of Fantasy Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Age of Fantasy mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install