The Age of Colonization is a fascinating geopolitical tactic that people all across the world engage in.
In the game, there are over 40 mediaeval countries to explore.
Become the king of one of Europe’s largest countries.
Are you prepared to fight the Roman Empire, mighty France and England, and ruthless barbarians?
Gameplay and features of Age of Colonization
Build an army and a fleet
undertake espionage missions and diversions
attack other countries in order to annex them or take their resources
defend your territory from other countries and enter into peace agreements
produce food, resources, and military equipment
sell excess products to other countries, buy products you require
list of historically accurate events
There is no requirement for an Internet connection to play the game so you can enjoy from wherever you want.
How to Install Age of Colonization APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Age of Colonization Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Age of Colonization mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install