Age of 2048: World City Merge Games is an android puzzle game that has the most beautiful and innovative puzzle game. If you have played 2048 then you will surely be going to like this one too. This game has landmarks and historical monuments of history. You have to push two buildings to make them one. Install mod apk and enjoy unlimited boosters in the game.
This game is developed by ” NLABSOFT Co., Ltd.”. You have to make your building taller to find landmarks. There are various exciting levels in the game. You can collect landmarks of various countries in the game. There are tools like a hammer, cleaner, and magic wand to help you in the game.
Age of 2048:World City Merge Games Features
The most beautiful puzzle game
– Full 3D games!
– Beautiful landmarks that show the national characteristics and history of the country!
– A beautiful background that changes with time!
Simple gameplay and exciting challenges
– Push two same buildings to make them into one.
– Make the buildings higher and find landmarks.
– Challenge various levels and collect landmarks for each country.
The innovation of 2048
– The destiny of the world is in your hands.
– Epic BGM made by professional artists that represent each country.
– Compete against players from all over the world.
How to Install Age of 2048 APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Age of 2048 Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Age of 2048 mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Age of 2048 Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install