Greetings from AFK Dungeon where you play in your free time and when you don’t, you grow in the background!
To make the best hero, combine numerous things, talents, and attributes.
AFK Dungeon : Idle Action RPG Game Features
A large-scale 3D role-playing game
A brand new 3D strategy game!
Dive into exciting 3D action, starting with the characters and ending with the background!
It’s a fun game to play when you’re bored.
With the flick of a finger, you can rule them all!
This is the greatest type of game for folks who are always on the go!
Gain strength as you eat, sleep, work, and wherever else!
To get the most out of your game, move at a fast pace.
AFK Dungeon Gameplay
Take a break from all the apparent skills you’ve seen a hundred times before!
From action to effect, everything is spot on!
Experiment with a variety of out-of-this-world abilities found only in AFK Dungeon!
Roguelike dungeon game with no limits!
A never-ending dungeon!
Attack the dungeon in your own unique manner!
You are free to play as often as you want, anytime you want.
Is there anything preventing you from immediately downloading AFK Dungeon? We don’t believe so!!
So, now is the time to download and play, grow, and have fun in this game!
How to Install AFK Dungeon APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the AFK Dungeon Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the AFK Dungeon mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install