ShareIt APK is a well known local file sharing App for various OS platforms but the most annoying thing about the app is the ads. This article provides a direct link to download AdFree ShareIt Pro APK.
We all often use file-sharing apps and why not? if something is already existing from someone near you then why to download it from another source or internet? ShareIt App is developed by Lenovo and is a widely used android app for sharing files. On the free version of the app, many users are facing the problem of annoying ads. So, here I am going to disentangle you from the problem with the ShareIt pro apk ( ShareIt premium apk).
What are the Features of ShareIt Pro APK?
- AdFree experience of the ShareIt app
- Shareit provides you fastest speed to share files locally
- It contains many online videos that you can enjoy
- Discover and listen to trending music
- Music and video player is integrated in shareit itself, you don’t require any player
- Shareit supports any type of file for sharing
- Powerful cross-platform file sharing. You can share files with PC, Mac, ios and android.
What is the difference between ShareIt Pro and Free app?
- The free version of ShareIt apk is quite safe to use as it is unmodified.
- The biggest disadvantage of the free ShareIt app is that it contains ads.
- The ShareIt Pro APK is AdsFree or it does not contain any ads.
- As it is modified by other developers, it may be harmful to your device, but nothing has been reported yet.
How To install ShareIt Pro APK?
- Download the AdFree ShareIt Pro APK from the above download link
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third party app other than Play Store. To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
For example: if you have downloaded the ShareIt Pro apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Go to App settings and Clear data.
Download Android apps and mods. Stay tuned to get more apps and updates.