For casual gamers, aviation fans, and any action-adventure fan, this is a must-have.
Ace Academy: Black Flight will have you glued or hooked to your seat as you immerse yourself in the world of WWI dogfighting.
Epic aerial battle in awe-inspiring visual settings
Aircraft can be fully customised, including performance, weapons, and paint schemes.
With authentic historical timelines and worlds to explore, this is a narrative-driven experience.
Climb inside the cockpit of the most ferocious WWI dogfighting game on mobile and experience unrivalled gameplay, graphics, and storytelling.
As you progress through the ranks to become a World War One Ace, you will fly alongside genuine squadrons over genuine historical places.
From the coasts of England and Belgium to Flanders and the Western Front, you’ll battle for King and Country.
As you assault airships, rail lines, convoys, and opposing bombers, unlock, upgrade, and modify the leading aircraft of WWI.
Face off against top German Jastas in Fokker and Albatross fighters to put your skills to the test.
Discover a fascinating historical narrative based on historically true WWI characters, places, and events.
Discover the important battles and battlegrounds that contributed to WWI being one of the most brutal wars ever fought!
The complex storey and historical history for Ace Academy: Black Flight were curated and crafted in collaboration with the Canada Aviation and Space Museum.
The game includes breathtaking imagery and photographs of great artefacts, immersing you in the realities of the time.
As a result, you’ll have one of the most historically accurate mobile games accessible.
Join Black Flight, discover the world of a century ago, and secure your place in history.
How to Install Ace Academy: Black Flight APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Ace Academy: Black Flight Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Ace Academy: Black Flight mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install