Having gone from a comfortable and happy home to being alone in a depressing facility, you begin to feel disoriented and dizzy.
And of course anyone will feel the same way, correct me if I am wrong!
You are caught in A Stranger Place where you do not in and out of that place.
Carnage and confusion overtake you, strange paintings adorn the walls, and a horrendous monstrosity lurks in the rooms, run, hide, and do not let it find you, unravel the mysteries that lie beyond, the convoluted intrigues and corruptions that have left you there in that place of nightmares, locate a way out of there and reclaim your life.
You must hurry; the keeper is currently watching and will not let you leave.
How to Install A Stranger Place APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the A Stranger Place Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the A Stranger Place mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install