A Planet of Mine is a fun strategy game that combines spacecraft exploration and civilization development. It is fully optimized for mobile devices and includes innovative world generation, which distributes resources, species, biomes, and planets in such a way that each game is unique.
In Construction mode *, different species provide different benefits for completing challenges and evolving your civilization.
You may come across AI-controlled factions along the way. Will you trade with them or fight for total control of the system? You have a choice.
A Planet of Mine is a free-to-play game. The core features are available for free and are ad-free. Special packs are available for purchase, which include additional species, challenges, and game modes.
So, what are you waiting for? Download this incredible MOD APK for a better gaming experience.
How to Install A Planet of Mine APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the A Planet of Mine Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the A Planet of Mine mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install