Have you imagined how a human life is being transformed in the 9 months inside mother’s womb?
Take the most life-changing journey of your life.
The act of bringing life into being.
From a single cell to its first words, track your baby’s development while keeping him or her healthy and happy.
Are you ready to embark on a fantastic adventure?
9 Months – Gameplay and Features
RELAX AND ENJOY THESE AMAZING 9 MONTHS!
Well, you and everyone else in the world have already experienced it, but we are giving you this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to relive those moments!
LEARN WHILE YOU PLAY
9 Months is an entertaining and educational approach to learn more about pregnancy.
It aims to be realistic and scientifically correct, making it ideal for anyone who enjoy learning new things!
IS IT A GIRL OR A BOY?
After 9 months, you can choose whether you want to raise a boy or a girl.
Pick a name for it, try out various accessories, and change its diaper.
You get to take care of the cutest tiny baby on the planet!
Are you prepared to be the greatest parent you can be?
Let’s get this amazing experience started!
How to Install 9 Months APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the 9 Months Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the 9 Months mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install