Table of Contents
The latest TWRP for Oppo F5/Find 5 is now available to download from an unofficial build.
On this Oppo F5/Find 5 TWRP recovery guide, you will find the TWRP Download for Oppo F5/Find 5 and a step by step guide to update/install TWRP on Oppo F5/Find 5.
This TWRP for Oppo F5/Find 5 is built by EnemyOfGlados
DONATION TO PROJECT/DEVELOPER(s):
INSTALLING TWRP ON Oppo F5/Find 5 MAY BRICK AND ERASE ALL THE DATA ON YOUR PHONE DURING THE PROCESS.
Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone.
You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
INFORMATION OF THIS TWRP FOR Oppo F5/Find 5:
– TWRP version:-1 for Oppo F5/Find 5
– Supported Android Version: Unknown
– Built from: OmniROM AOSP sources
– Custom ROM supported: AOSP based Android ROMs
Oppo F5/Find 5 TWRP DOWNLOAD, OTHER REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND GUIDES:
What to do after you install TWRP for Oppo F5/Find 5:
Now your Oppo F5/Find 5 is installed with the TWRP recovery and you may disconnect your phone. Here are some more guides using the TWRP recovery:
- You can bypass RMM lock on Oppo F5/Find 5
- You can root the Oppo F5/Find 5
- You can install one of the custom ROMs available for Oppo F5/Find 5
- How to reset Android using TWRP
- How to take NANDROID backup using TWRP
Well, this isn’t it. You can install customized themes, sound mods, Xposed modules etc. after installing the TWRP on Oppo F5/Find 5.
But before you can use the TWRP on Oppo F5/Find 5, you have to bypass the RMM lock.
Follow the below step by step instructions to bypass RMM lock on Oppo F5/Find 5.
How to flash RMM bypass zip on Oppo F5/Find 5 using TWRP recovery:
- Restart the Oppo F5/Find 5 to boot into TWRP recovery.
- You need to decrypt the /data partition on the Oppo F5/Find 5- Go to Wipe>Format Data and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When /data partition is wiped, go the TWRP home screen and reboot into TWRP recovery.
– This time the /data partition would be mounted by TWRP. [THIS IS IMPORTANT]
- Now download and copy the no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip and RMM bypass.zip file to Oppo F5/Find 5. (You can download the files from the above downloads section)
- Then, Select the Install from TWRP home screen, then select the no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip file and RMM bypass zip file from the file browser.
- Flash or install both the zip file on Oppo F5/Find 5, by Sliding the Swipe to Confirm Flash on TWRP screen.Here is a screenshot how to flash the SuperSU ROOT (you replace with RMM patch) for Oppo F5/Find 5 via TWRP:
- Wait for TWRP to flash the no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip file and RMM bypass zip file on Oppo F5/Find 5. Once the flashing is done just reboot your device.
- Profit!!! You should now have a fully featured TWRP on Oppo F5/Find 5.
If you face any problems on this guide to install TWRP for Oppo F5/Find 5 then, you can login and reply here. Either me or some other user on this forum will revert back to your query as soon as possible.