What do you expect from games?Do you like shooters? Install 4 GUNS to explore more.
You will definitely enjoy this game! Our world has been conquered by specifically infected zombies.
Your battle and survival will be fascinating. You will get a personal bunker with weapon and ammunition. Your global mission is to kill monsters with unusual mechanics.
Find the best strategy suitable for each of the bosses in this war.
The game’s features: A multiplayer PvE FPS first-person shooter. Each team consists of 4 players.
The most effective weapon to kill all zombies. Unique multicolored pixel monsters featuring unusual mechanics and abilities.
Huge crowds of zombies. You will have to survive and kill them. – Low-Poly locations that will surprise you. This pixel combat will be fun. – A personal fun bunker for survival in this global mission.
The graphic and designs are super cool, this game can be played for hours and hours
Install this amazing Mod Apk for God mode and a variety of Mod Features.
4 Guns Zombie Survival Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- God mode and many Mod features
Where to Download 4 Guns Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install 4 Guns APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the 4 Guns Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the 4 Guns mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install