Using movements on your mobile phone or tablet, you may construct 3D models, items, art and cgi images, paintings, create 3D characters, and design 3D games on the go. Other adult drawing applications pale in comparison to our 3D editing programme.
Create a plethora of 3D business things. Many experts will find it handy as a 3d graphic design app, a 3d builder design app, a 3d engineering drawing app, a landscape design drawing app, a 3d furniture design app, an industrial design app, and one of the best woodworking design applications. It can also be used in car design by automotive professionals. 3D Modeling App is also a 3d painting app and a 3d sketch maker for people looking for the greatest digital canvas for 3d pen work, painting, or sketching. Choose the best 3D brush for the job. Are you a crafter or maker who has been looking for a 3D art maker who can do it all? You’ve come to the right place. Although a stylus pen is not required for 3d pencil drawing, our drawing editor programme does support it if you are an artist who uses one. Because 3D Modeling Tool is also a 3D sculpting app, you may put your skills to the test as a digital sculptor. It is also a 3d model maker and a 3d object maker for model makers. This is the rapid 3d cgi maker.
We also have a tool for game designers and developers that allows them to create 3D characters and games. To make cut scenes, you’ll need a 3d animator. Make 3d models of your characters and precisely model 3d physics using it. Alternatively, use the programme as a 3d map creator to create a rich setting for your game and 3d character.
There are numerous features:
1. Quick workflow: Use motions to move and rotate 3D images, as well as scale 3D objects and the camera. Switch between tools quickly.
– Use extended tapping or drawing frames to easily multi-select vertices, edges, faces, and objects.
2. 3D geometry vertex tools: merge (target merge, collapse edges, collapse faces), connect, and build faces with vertices.
3. Edge tools: Cut a loop (make new edge-loops), choose a loop (also by double tapping), extrude, erase, select ring, construct 3d faces utilising the border edge with a single swipe or by selecting one point by point (fill in the hole).
4. Face tools: extrude, draw a face with fixed points, detach, clone, choose shell (also by double tapping), reverse, and delete
Combine/separate, clone, mirror, smooth, divide, and soft/hard normals are among the object tools.
Move, screen, push, pull, and smooth are six sculpting tools. Brush size and strength can be changed.
7. Display tools: – Grid with sizing and snapping parameters that can be adjusted.
– Display information such as the number of triangles, the distance between vertices, and the length of the edges.
– Shaded on/off, wireframe on/off
– Shadows can be turned on or off.
– The ability to turn an axis on or off.
Vertex colour painting is the eighth step in the colouring process.
9. You have the option of using up to 20 different materials on your items.
10. Other resources:
– A camera that captures orthographic images.
– Set precise values for move, rotate, and scale.
– Show the items you’ve chosen (isolate selection).
– Expand and convert the selection.
– Move vertices, edges, 3d faces, and objects around freely without having to worry about grid snapping.
– Ortho cam snap, grid, rotate angle, 2 axes plane, local space, physical penetration
– Auto-save feature.
11. Import and export.
Object files (.obj):
– Importable into 3D modelling software: 3ds Max is a 3D modelling software. Blender by Maya Modo Zbrush MeshMixer Concepts Adobe Photoshop Adobe Illustrator Forger Netfabb – Importable into CAD software: Autodesk AutoCAD SolidWorks is a software programme developed by Autodesk. Tinkercad NX is a new version of Tinkercad. Solid Edge Catia Fusion 360 by Autodesk Rhino Trimble Sketchup Onshape Cinema 4D is a software programme developed by Maxon (C4D) Alias by Autodesk
– 3rd-party converters can convert it to the following file formats: IGS IGES STP STEP JT SAT X T X B BREP IGS IGES STP STEP JT SAT X T X B BREP WRL X3D 3DM WRL X3D 3DM WRL X3D 3 STL DAE DXF GLTF FBX IFC 3DS to Shapr3d (Shapr) or uMake 12 for further processing.
How to Install 3D Modeling App APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the 3D Modeling App Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the 3D Modeling App mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install