2Accounts is an android tool that is used to make a copy of any application. Suppose that you have two WhatsApp accounts and you want to use both of them at the same time then this is the application for you. Now you can easily create a copy of WhatsApp or any desired application. Install mod apk to use VIP features for free.
This application is developed by “2Accounts”. Anyone can easily create a parallel application by using this app. Users can use 2Accounts to log into two accounts of the same app on a single device. 2Accounts enables two accounts to run in a parallel environment. This ensures that the app data is stored independently and that you won’t miss a single notification from each app.
- Clone popular social media apps (Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, etc.) and gaming apps (Clash of Clans, Lords Mobile, FreeFire, LOL, etc.)
- Switch quickly between two accounts on one phone
- Easy to manage work and personal life
- All data is stored separately and won’t interfere with each other
VIP features –
- Secret Zone and Security Lock: Enhanced privacy with a security lock to protect all your apps. This feature is very helpful if you use a shared work phone.
- Multiple accounts: Enjoy cloning multiple apps without limits!
How to Install 2Accounts APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the 2Accounts Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the 2Accounts mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the 2Accounts Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install