The adrenaline rush become high when you know that a game is based on real stories.
1979 Revolution is a game inspired by real stories from Iran between 1978-1981.
In this cinematic adventure game you navigate this momentous revolution with only two weapons: your camera and your morality.
You play as Reza, a photojournalist, where you get caught up by two opposing sides of the revolution. The fates of those around you hinge on the consequences of your choices.
Unlike anything you’ve played before, 1979 Revolution immerses players into a moving and engaging experience where a documentary and a game come together.
What’s inside 1979 Revolution
CINEMATIC – A rich interactive filmic experience.
MAKE CHOICES – Change the outcome and the fates of others within this branching story.
LEARN – Discover and unlock over eighty unique stories about Iran and the revolution: social customs, political and historical insights, home movies, graffitis, photos, and more.
TAKE PHOTOS – Compare your photos to actual archival pictures.
EXPLORE – Discover Iran and the world of revolution as never experienced in video games before.
TRUE STORIES – Based on first person testimonies from Iranian freedom fighters, witnesses and imprisoned enemies of the state which helped define the 21st Century.
FREE – a paid game available for free to download
How to Install 1979 Revolution APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the 1979 Revolution Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the 1979 Revolution mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the 1979 Revolution Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install
English, Farsi, French, German, Russian, Spanish and Turkish