Forum Replies Created
Installed 14 May 2017 onto XT1625 with OpenGapps ARM 7.1 mini
– Setup (“browser”) crashed about 4 times during initial setup, however, still able to configure
– light (flash) does not come on via “Flashlight” function (after two reboots, “Flashlight” function works)
So far, everything else works great! Good job, and thank you.
I hope the later NIGHTLY will fix the issue(s).May 16, 2017 at 12:10 PM in reply to: List of available TWRP Recoveries for All Samsung Phones #19130May 16, 2017 at 12:03 PM in reply to: How to Install ADB & Fastboot on Windows (With all Drivers) #19128
Can you try installing the ADB fastboot executable as an Administrator.
– Right click on the EXE file that you have downloaded.
– Click on the “Run as Administrator” on the right click menu.
See if this works for you?? and let me know.
I am good now.
Let’s focus on your problem and see where you are failing in updating the ROM.
Can you tell the complete process that you are doing.
Provide all the information:
– Current Android
– Current TWRP/CWM
– Host platform (Windows/Linux/MAC)
Updated the LineageOS link, check once.May 9, 2017 at 9:09 PM in reply to: Lineage OS 14.1 for Xperia Tablet Z Nougat 7.1 ROM #18809
Good to know that you are running the latest Lineage OS. And yet again thanks for the detailed information.May 9, 2017 at 9:07 PM in reply to: How to Install TWRP Recovery on Android Using Fastboot #18808
If bootloader is unlocked then can you try with the latest ADB & fastboot: https://dl.google.com/android/repository/platform-tools-latest-windows.zip
And also install the latest driver (if available) for your device.