Xiaomi Mi4c CM14 (CyanogenMod 14, Nougat 7.0 ROM)

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (March 2024) Forums Xiaomi Device Forums Mi 4c – libra Xiaomi Mi4c CM14 (CyanogenMod 14, Nougat 7.0 ROM)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Android Nougat 7.0 ROM, Xiaomi Mi4c CM14/CyanogenMod 14 has now arrived via an UNOFFICIAL build. In addition to this we also have the Lineage 14.1 for Xiaomi Mi 4c (libra). For latest updates, stay tuned to the Lineage OS device list page. Since Google released Android Nougat Source code, we have update many Android NOUGAT AOSP ROMs and also we have update a big list of available CM14/CyanogenMod 14 Nougat 7.0 ROMs. This CM14 for Mi4c (libra) is brought to you by developer Hiraki no Tenshi and another one from AndropaX. If you like the ROM by AndropaX then you can donate him via PayPal.

DISCLAIMER:
    THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD. THIS MAY NOT BOOT AT ALL OR IF IT BOOTS IT MAY HAVE MANY MORE BUGS THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE. TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a Mi4c requires the bootloader to be unlocked on the Mi4c phone, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.

Status of CM14 for Xiaomi Mi4c CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Nougat 7.0 ROM:

WHAT’S WORKING:
    – Not known
    KNOWN ISSUES:
    – Not known

Xiaomi Mi4c CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Nougat 7.0 ROM

REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR XIAOMI MI4C CM14 (CYANOGENMOD 14, NOUGAT) CUSTOM ROM:

Root binary is inbuilt since CyanogenMod 12, so you don’t need a separate SuperSu package to install to gain ROOT access. Here is How to Enable ROOT on CM14/CyanogenMod 14

HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE CM14 FOR XIAOMI MI4C (CYANOGENMOD 14) NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:

1. Follow this if you are flashing CyanogenMod 14/CM14 for Mi4c for the first time, or coming from another ROM:

Points to NOTE:
      – Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
      – Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
      – It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.

2. Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 14/CM14 for Mi4c:

Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.0.0 with CM14 for Mi4c. After the installation of CM14 for Mi4c you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
    How to Enable ROOT on CM14/CyanogenMod 14.

Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Xiaomi Mi4c (libra) forum For other Android Nougat ROMs, CyanogenMod 14 ROMs, other ROMs and all other device specific topics.

Linux User
    Participant

please change my name with Hiraki no Tenshi
    thats rom was build by him
    i just mirror the rom

Linux User
    Participant

Thanks for your confirmation Tommy. Name updated.

Linux User
    Participant

feedback error on cm-14.0-20161013-UNOFFICIAL-libra.zip:
    – Music Player default does not play music.
    – Battery drop too fast. please optimize.
    Thanks

Linux User
    Participant

Hi, i’ve been trying to install this rom. I first installed miui developer 6.17 to get an unlocked bootloader. I installed TWRP which worked and used it to install the rom. The rom worked but when i went back to install GApps the touch screen was not working in TWRP. I waited a minute for the drivers to load like one thread i read said but it still did not work. I reinstalled it and got it to work once but i cant get it to work again. I installed GApps that one time but the play services crashed when i opened the play store. Whew

Linux User
    Participant

I have installed this ROM. There are some issues that I have after installing this ROM.
    1. Proximity does not function when making calls.
    2. Choice of battery usage does not work.
    3. Prevent accidental wake-up does not work.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.