Xiaomi Mi 5s LineageOS 14.1, Android Nougat 7.1 ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (March 2024) Forums Xiaomi Device Forums Mi 5s – capricorn Xiaomi Mi 5s LineageOS 14.1, Android Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

HI Gizmo,
    Had refresh rom and the following is working now.
    1) Zooming in and out is working. No need 3 fingers ( COC game )
    2) Camera Optical zoom working. Still not so stable. Sometimes unable snap. No respond. Exit the apps and it work back.

New issue : Hotspot show error. Not able transmit. The build is still Jan 18 . Is there a new one date Feb 7th. Can give me the link

Harry / Teleniche

Linux User
    Participant

Hi Harry,

That’s awesome. No update yet.

Linux User
    Participant

That’s just the update that says Lineage OS 14.1 for Mi 5s has been added. The actual link to the ROM update guide is down there in Xiaomi Lineage OS list.

Linux User
    Participant

HAY VARIOS FALLOS, DESDE LA CAMARA QUE NO GRABA EN SLOW MOTION Y SE PEGA, LA BATERIA SE VA RAPIDO, LOS CONTACTOS DE LA SIM NO LOS LEE, HASTA AHORA SOLO ESO ME FALLA

English Edit:
    THERE ARE SEVERAL FAILURES, FROM THE CAMERA THAT DOES NOT RECORD IN SLOW MOTION THAT IT IS TAKEN, THE BATTERY DRAIN IS FAST, THE SIM CONTACTS DOES NOT READ.

Linux User
    Participant

It seems like 2 Sims works… Ish.
    I get FC when I change sim, but it change and connects just fine anyway.

Get FC on settings from time to time, but it works directly after restart off settings.

Sims used:
    Telia and Telenor

Spotify works flawless so far.
    Screenshotting works.
    Settings for buttons and homebutton works.

Will update as I test.

Have a nice day all.

Linux User
    Participant

Hi,

I just installed this version on my Mi5S, I have some kind of…huge bug with phone call: they don’t graphically appear. I can see the dialer and the contacts, when I click on one, the call is launched (I can ear it and talk to my contact), but I cannot see the “current call” screen

Anyone else?

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.