Xiaomi Mi 4c LineageOS 14.1, Nougat 7.1 ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (March 2024) Forums Xiaomi Device Forums Mi 4c – libra Xiaomi Mi 4c LineageOS 14.1, Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Android Nougat 7.1 ROM, Xiaomi Mi4c LineageOS 14.1 has now arrived via an UNOFFICIAL build. If you want some more LineageOS ROMs or wanna taste the OFFICIAL LineageOS build then stay tuned the LineageOS 14.1 ROM collection page. IN addition to the Lineage 14.1 there we also have the LineageOS 15 for Mi 4c, the CM14.1 for Mi 4c. This LineageOS 14.1 for Xiaomi Mi 4c (libra) is brought to you by developer Hiraki no Tenshi and another build is brought to you by Demon000

DISCLAIMER:
    THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD WHICH MAY NOT BOOT AT ALL. IF AT ALL IT BOOTS IT MAY HAVE MANY MORE BUGS THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE. SO HAVE A BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING THIS AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a Xiaomi Mi4c (libra) requires the bootloader to be unlocked on the Xiaomi Mi4c (libra) phone, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.

Status of Xiaomi Mi4c LineageOS 14.1 Nougat 7.1 Custom ROM:

WHAT’S WORKING:
    – Not Known
    KNOWN ISSUES:
    – Not Known

Xiaomi Mi4c LineageOS 14.1 Nougat 7.1 Custom ROM

REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR XIAOMI MI4C LINEAGE OS 14.1 NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:

Root binary is inbuilt in LineageOS 14.1, so you don’t need a separate SuperSu package to install to gain ROOT access. Here is How to Enable ROOT on LineageOS 14.1
    If there is no in-built ROOT or it does not work for some reason then you can try flashing SuperSU zip using recovery to gain ROOT access.

HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE LINEAGEOS 14.1 FOR Xiaomi Mi4c NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:

1. Follow this if you are flashing LineageOS 14.1 for Xiaomi Mi4c (libra) for the first time, or coming from another ROM:

Points to NOTE:
      – Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
      – Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
      – It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.

2. Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 14.1 for Xiaomi Mi4c (libra):

Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.1 with LineageOS 14.1 for Xiaomi Mi4c (libra). After the installation of LineageOS 14.1 for Xiaomi Mi4c (libra) you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
    How to Enable ROOT on LineageOS 14.1.

Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Xiaomi Mi4c (libra) forum For other Android Nougat ROMs, LineageOS 14.1 ROMs, other ROMs and all other device specific topics.

Linux User
    Participant

After flashing Lineage, I can’t access USB file transfer on my PC, I can’t copy or move files between my PC to phone ? “Transfer files” its not working, but “Transfer photos(PTP)” its working-strange ????

Linux User
    Participant

Is ADB working on this ROM ??

If ADB is working then can you try adb pull or adb push to copy files to/from the phone and let me know if that works.

Linux User
    Participant

Plug the USB cable to phone and then select DEVELOPER OPTIONS. Turn it OFF. Then select file transfer mode. This rom is great, everything is working like a charm, very fast and reliable.

Linux User
    Participant

Comming from TS-CM13.1, just did the “How To” above and everything is fine…!
    Hope this ROM continue its developing…!
    Thanks for helping some of us getting out of the XIAOMI/MIUI bootloader locking/unlocking/sms-messages/unrooted/auto-TWRP-intaller insane system…

Linux User
    Participant

Hi,

does this ROM have these functions:
    – switching SIM cards on/off one-by-one (I had this on my MotoG and missing it from the TS CM13.1 ROM)
    – having different ringtones for the two SIM cards (have this in TS CM13.1 and like it very much)

M.

Linux User
    Participant

Hi, I guess the support for all custom Nougat ROMs are like in standby. Also this custom ROMs look a kind of RAW, missing some usual stuff. I guess Androoid 7.1.1.1.1.1… custom ROMs are still in a beta development stage.
    – “switching SIM cards on/off one-by-one (I had this on my MotoG and missing it from the TS CM13.1 ROM)”
    > Can’t find that… it’s not where it was supposed to be. No…
    – “having different ringtones for the two SIM cards (have this in TS CM13.1 and like it very much)”
    > Cant’t find that neither…

Team Superluminal stopped producing their ROM since January… still hopping for the TS CM 14.1.
    I guess the CyanogenMod becomming Lineage caused some issues for “third party” developers…???

Linux User
    Participant

Hello, I just using your rom for two days now. But I get a lot of random reboots.

I locking lte only from *#*#4636#*#* And I got reboots, over and over again. *using only 1 SIM on first slot.

Sometimes it works normally, sometimes it give me 5 continues reboots

Can you fix this ? If you need a log, please tell me how to get it and I will sent it as soon as I get the log

Linux User
    Participant

Hey guys, the build in header is pretty old as it was issued in January. There is a link to quite recent ROM: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=179383

Linux User
    Participant

Thanks @maxim_golovko for the newest ROM link. I have added the same link in the Downloads section.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.