Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus/K5 CM14 (CyanogenMod 14, Nougat 7.0 ROM)

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (March 2024) Forums Lenovo Device Forums Vibe K5/K5 Plus – a6020 Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus/K5 CM14 (CyanogenMod 14, Nougat 7.0 ROM)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Android Nougat 7.0 ROM, Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus/K5 CM14/CyanogenMod 14 has now arrived via an UNOFFICIAL build. We also have the Lineage 14.1 for Vibe K5 / K5 Plus. For latest updates, stay tuned to the Lineage OS device list page. Since Google released Android Nougat Source code, we have update many Android NOUGAT AOSP ROMs and also we have update a big list of available CM14/CyanogenMod 14 Nougat 7.0 ROMs. This CM14 for Vibe K5 Plus/K5 (a6020) is brought to you by developer scritch007 and Shreps. If you like this ROM then you can consider donating the developers which will eventually help them keep up this good work. Remember, every single dollar and every donation matters. Donate scritch007 via Paypal and Donate Shreps via Paypal.

DISCLAIMER:
    THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD. THIS MAY NOT BOOT AT ALL OR IF IT BOOTS IT MAY HAVE MANY MORE BUGS THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE. TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a Vibe K5/K5 Plus requires the bootloader to be unlocked on the Vibe K5 Plus/K5 phone, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.

Status of CM14 for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus/K5 CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Nougat 7.0 ROM:

WHAT’S WORKING:
    – Network
    – Camera (Video recording not working)
    – Audio
    – Video
    – 4G
    – Wifi
    – Bluetooth
    KNOWN ISSUES:
    – Video recording

Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus/K5 CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Nougat 7.0 ROM

REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR LENOVO VIBE K5 PLUS/K5 CM14 (CYANOGENMOD 14, NOUGAT) CUSTOM ROM:

Root binary is inbuilt since CyanogenMod 12, so you don’t need a separate SuperSu package to install to gain ROOT access. Here is How to Enable ROOT on CM14/CyanogenMod 14

HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE CM14 FOR VIBE K5/K5 PLUS (CYANOGENMOD 14) NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:

1. Follow this if you are flashing CyanogenMod 14/CM14 for Vibe K5/K5 Plus for the first time, or coming from another ROM:

Points to NOTE:
      – Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
      – Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
      – It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.

2. Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 14/CM14 for Vibe K5/K5 Plus:

Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.0.0 with CM14 for Vibe K5/K5 Plus. After the installation of CM14 for Vibe K5/K5 Plus you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
    How to Enable ROOT on CM14/CyanogenMod 14.

Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Lenovo Vibe K5/K5 Plus (a6020) forum For other Android Nougat ROMs, CyanogenMod 14 ROMs, other ROMs and all other device specific topics.

Dev thread for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus/K5 CM14/CyanogenMod 14 Nougat 7.0 ROM is here.

Linux User
    Participant

Pls build for lenovo vibe p1 cm14

Linux User
    Participant

can I do use this update/installation to my Lenovo K4 Note as well.
    Please reply….

Linux User
    Participant

i am having problem with installing gapps in my lenovo vibe k5 plus
    please give me a link (it’s giving a Error in installing stage)

Linux User
    Participant

i have installed 14.1 nightly, Lineage Os on my Lenovo Vibe K5 plus (A6020a40)
    and used open Gapps Arm64>7.1>Mini

till now, following features are not working
    Flashlight
    Camera, Sometimes
    No VoLTE, no able to calls
    BAttery Draining

otherwise ROM is quite good
    Lineage OS 14.1

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.