Update Yu Yuphoria CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Nougat 7.0 ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (March 2024) Forums Yu Device Forums Yu Yuphoria – lettuce Update Yu Yuphoria CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Nougat 7.0 ROM

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Here is the much awaited Nougat 7.0 ROM for Yu Yuphoria CM14 (CyanogenMod 14). In addition we also have the Lineage 14.1 for Yuphoria. For latest updates, stay tuned to the Lineage OS device list page. In addition, we have an initial development version of Android Oreo for Yuphoria, you can try if you are interested in. Also we have the Nougat 7.0 AOSP ROM for Yu Yuphoria and LineageOS 14.1 for Yuphoria. And this time CyanogenMod 14 for Yu Yuphoria for CyanogenMod 14 has come and is brought to you by developer AniruddhChandratre (ace312).

DISCLAIMER:
    Installing a custom ROM on a the Yu Yuphoria may require the bootloader to be unlocked and a Custom Recovery on the Yu Yuphoria, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.

Status of Yu Yuphoria (lettuce) CyanogenMod 14 Nougat ROM build:

WHAT’S WORKING:
    – Everything except that is listed in known issues
    KNOWN ISSUES:
    – Video playback and recording
    – Ringtone doesn’t ring sometimes

UPDATE CM14 FOR YU YUPHORIA (CYANOGENMOD 14 NOUGAT ROM)

REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND LINKS FOR YU YUPHORIA CM14 (CYANOGENMOD 14) NOUGAT ROM UPDATE GUIDE:

Root binary is inbuilt since CyanogenMod 12, so you don’t need a separate SuperSu package to install to gain ROOT access. Here is How to Enable ROOT on CM14/CyanogenMod 14

HOW TO INSTALL/FLASH/UPDATE CM14 FOR YU YUPHORIA (CYANOGENMOD 14 NOUGAT ROM):

1. Follow these steps if you are flashing CyanogenMod 14 on Yu Yuphoria for the first time, or coming from another ROM:

Points to NOTE on BACKUP:
        – Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
        – Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
        – It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.

2. Upgrading from earlier version of Yu Yuphoria CM14 Nougat ROM:

Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.0.0_r1 with CyanogenMod 14 On Yu Yuphoria (codename: lettuce). After this CM14 installation you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
      How to Enable ROOT on CM14/CyanogenMod 14.

Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Yu Yuphoria forum For other Android Nougat ROMs, CyanogenMod 14 ROMs, other ROMs and all other device specific topics.

The development thread for the Yu Yuphoria CM14 ROM is here.

Linux User
      Participant

fake not working  stuck at setup wizard 

setting keeps stopping 

x closing app….

also unable to istall gapps….

Linux User
      Participant

Hello Sahmad, I understand your frustration. To be able to install GApps, you need to flash the Gapps immediately after flashing the ROM without rebooting to the ROM.

I guess you have rebooted the phone after flashing the ROM and then you have installed the GApps.

Linux User
      Participant

delete setup wizard through twrp in system directory

Linux User
      Participant

The CM Setup Wizard does not work in many CyanogenMod 14 ROMs including Yu Yuphoria. This might be a BUG from CM as CM 14 is still in bringup stage. But as a workaround for now you can delete the CyanogenSetupWizard folder from /system/priv-apps to bypass the initial setup.

How to delete the CyanogenSetupWizard folder???

The below must be done before booting up the ROM.

– Mount the system from the TWRP recovery. Goto mount -> select the system and go back.
      After that select Advanced -> File Manager.
      – Go to the location /system/priv-apps/ and delete the CyanogenSetupWizard folder

Linux User
      Participant

i deleted the setup wizard still it keeps on saying

setup wizard keeps stopping 

close app

Linux User
      Participant

it does not work dont download

Linux User
      Participant

i downloaded the arm64 version but the google play services are not running plz help which should i download arm or arm64 or something else pls verify
      kindly reply a lil early i m giving this phone as gift to my younger brother

Linux User
      Participant

Yuphoria uses Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 64-bit architecture, so arm64 is the one you should try, which you have downloaded. Cool !!

Try downloading another GApps package like pico, micro or something else.

IMPORTANT:: DO NOT REBOOT AFTER INSTALLING THE ROM AND BEFORE FLASHING THE NOUGAT GAPPS. IF YOU HAVE DONE SO, THEN REINSTALL THE ROM AND GAPPS.

I mean to say, flash the Nougat GApps immediately after flashing the ROM without rebooting the phone.

Linux User
      Participant

thnx buddy installed the pico version everything worked correctly and well detailed instruction above …thnx for making such a great rom…one thing tht is making me irritated is that everything works superbly games lag …some times they hang too….plz fix this

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.