[TWRP/ROOT] Galaxy NOTE 7 TWRP Recovery and Root guide

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

This guide explains how to root Galaxy NOTE 7 and how to install a TWRP custom recovery on the Galaxy NOTE 7 (SM-N930F). The TWRP recovery is brought to you by developer HostZero. A custom recovery is the world to some beautiful custom ROMs for your device. If you agree with me then you do understand the need of a custom recovery for a device. Samsung Galaxy NOTE 7 was recently released to market and today we have the TWRP custom recovery for that. With this first custom recovery you will also see some custom ROMs like Cyanogenmod 13, CyanogenMod 14, Android Nougat ROMs, Paranoid Android and more for Samsung Galaxy NOTE 7 in near future.

DISCLAIMER:
    Installing custom recovery on your device may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup your all data. Understand the fact that you are the only person responsible for everything that you do with you device. If you blame me for a disaster that happened to your device then I will simply laugh at you.

Installing TWRP recovery on Galaxy NOTE 7 and Rooting Galaxy NOTE 7

Things required for Rooting Galaxy NOTE 7 and installing TWRP custom recovery guide:

This flashing guide may delete all your data on your phone. IGNORE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO OR IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS. You may consider complete backup of your phone data or take a NANDROID backup of the current ROM.
    How to backup all data on your Android Device.
    how to take NANDROID backup using TWRP recovery.

Installing TWRP recovery on Galaxy NOTE 7 and Rooting Galaxy NOTE 7:

1. TWRP recovery installation on Galaxy NOTE 7:

2. T-Mobile/MetroPCS Galaxy NOTE 7 Rooting:

make sure that you have installed the TWRP recovery on Galaxy NOTE 7 otherwise the following rooting guide will not work.

• Download and Copy the stable SuperSU ZIP file to the NOTE 7.
      • Boot into TWRP Recovery.
      • Flash the SuperSU ZIP from your phone:
        – Here is a post explaining how to ROOT an Android phone using TWRP recovery.
      • Reboot and Enjoy a rooted Galaxy NOTE 7

If you have any concerns regarding this guide then you can login to the forum and leave a reply to get an instant reply from us.

Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Galaxy NOTE 7 forum For upcoming Android Nougat ROMs, CyanogenMod Custom ROMs, other ROMs and all other device specific topics.

Linux User
    Participant

Hi .. I have implemented all the required steps. Thanks for the effort you are doing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.