Resurrection Remix Nougat for Moto Z (griffin) Custom ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (March 2024) Forums Motorola Device Forums Moto Z – griffin Resurrection Remix Nougat for Moto Z (griffin) Custom ROM

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

This is the Resurrection Remix Nougat for Moto Z. We also have the Lineage OS 14.1 for Moto Z. We also have update many Lineage OS 14.1 ROMs device list, also many Resurrection Remix Nougat ROMs Device list. This Nougat Resurrection Remix ROM for Moto Z is brought to you by developer Mennpiko

DONATION TO DEVELOPER:

If you like this Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM for Motorola Moto Z, then consider a donation to Mennpiko, who is the developer of this ROM.

DISCLAIMER:
    Installing a custom ROM on a the Moto Z may require the bootloader to be unlocked on Moto Z and a Custom Recovery on Moto Z, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.

Status of Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM for Moto Z (griffin) Nougat 7.1 ROM:

WHAT’S WORKING:
    – Not Known
    KNOWN ISSUES:
    – Not Known

Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM for Moto Z (griffin)

REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND LINKS FOR Moto Z RESURRECTION REMIX NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM UPDATE GUIDE:

HOW TO INSTALL/FLASH/UPDATE RR NOUGAT on Moto Z (RESURRECTION REMIX NOUGAT ROM):

1. Follow these steps if you are flashing Moto Z Resurrection Remix Nougat for the first time, or coming from another ROM:

Points to NOTE on BACKUP:
      – Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
      – Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
      – It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.

2. Upgrading from earlier version of Resurrection Remix Nougat for Moto Z:

Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.0.0_r1 with Resurrection Remix Nougat for Moto Z (codename: griffin). After this Moto Z Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM installation you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
    How to Enable ROOT on CyanogenMod 14 based Resurrection Remix ROM.

Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Moto Z (griffin) forum For other Android Nougat ROMs, CyanogenMod 14 ROMs, other ROMs and all other device specific topics.

Linux User
    Participant

Hi there. Great work. Does the RR rom support Moto Z mods at this stage?

Linux User
    Participant

Hi again. I have loaded the RR ROM on my XT1650-05. I do like the stock feel and the options… more so than the LOS 14.1 ROM. Its currently mot supporting MOTO MODS and I don’t have the root switch in the Developer Options.
    Any timing or ideas?
    Thanks

Linux User
    Participant

If it does not have ROOT then you can follow the below guide to enable ROOT on this Moto Z Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM:
    flashing SuperSU zip using recovery to enable ROOT access.

Linux User
    Participant

OK perfect. And what about MOD support? Will it be available any time soon? Thanks

Linux User
    Participant

Oh and I did send you a 10 Euro donation…;)

Linux User
    Participant

I am glad to have a user like you on this forum. :)
    I really appreciate your donation to Mennpiko, the developer of this ROM.

Regarding the Moto MOD: I am not sure about that, as I am not the developer of this ROM. But I will surely contact him regarding the same and get back to you on this. :)

Linux User
    Participant

My Apologies as I thought you were the developer. I can’t find any other threads about this ROM where I can see how it is performing for others or get visibility of the roadmap?
    In any case I do appreciate your feedback and follow up. You are great!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.