LineageOS 14.1 for OnePlus One, Nougat 7.1 ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (March 2024) Forums OnePlus Device Forums OnePlus One – Bacon LineageOS 14.1 for OnePlus One, Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

LineageOS for OnePlus One has now arrived via an UNOFFICIAL build. Also LineageOS 15 for OnePlus One and the OFFICIAL LineageOS OnePlus ONE 14.1 Nougat 7.1 ROM is available to download from LineageOS official website. Check the downloads section for the download link and update procedure. If you want some more LineageOS ROMs then stay tuned the LineageOS 14.1 ROM collection page. Before this there was the CM14.1 for OnePlus One. This LineageOS for OnePlus One (bacon) is brought to you by developer Okeys. If you like this ROM then do consider a donation to Okeys.

DISCLAIMER:
    THIS LINEAGE OS FOR ONEPLUS ONE IS AN INITIAL BUILD WHICH MAY NOT BOOT AT ALL. HAVE A BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING THIS AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing LineageOS for OnePlus One (bacon) requires the bootloader to be unlocked on the OnePlus One (bacon) phone, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.

Status of LineageOS for OnePlus One Nougat 7.1 Custom ROM:

WHAT’S WORKING:
    – Not Known
    KNOWN ISSUES:
    – Not Known

Nougat 7.1 ROM LineageOS 14.1 for OnePlus One

REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR ONEPLUS ONE LineageOS 14.1 NOUGAT 7.1 CUSTOM ROM:

Root binary is inbuilt in LineageOS 14.1, so you don’t need a separate SuperSu package to install to gain ROOT access. Here is How to Enable ROOT on LineageOS 14.1
    If there is no in-built ROOT or it does not work for some reason then you can try flashing SuperSU zip using recovery to gain ROOT access.

HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE LINEAGE OS FOR ONEPLUS ONE 14.1 NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:

1. Follow this if you are flashing LineageOS 14.1 for OnePlus One (bacon) for the first time, or coming from another ROM:

Points to NOTE:
      – Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
      – Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
      – It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.

2. Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS for OnePlus One (bacon):

Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.1 with LineageOS for OnePlus One (bacon). After the installation of LineageOS for OnePlus One (bacon) you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
    How to Enable ROOT on LineageOS 14.1.

Stay tuned or Subscribe to the OnePlus One (bacon) forum For other Android Nougat ROMs, LineageOS 14.1 ROMs, other ROMs and all other device specific topics.

Linux User
    Participant

hey there, I was on resurrection remix 6.0, i followed the given steps
    > flashed the latest version of TWRP image
    >flashed the Lineage OS 14.1 zip via twrp (yes i wiped everything)
    when i try flashing the open gapps mini zip (ARM, 7.1, mini); it says insufficient system storage (error code 70), i even selected advanced options and tried resizing system partition  and then flash the gapps zip, but it still says insufficient storage (p.s i would’nt like to downgrade pico version or so)
    but it seems like there’s enough storage (1300mb system storage)
    how can i resolve this issue?
    Thanks in advance.

Linux User
    Participant
    Linux User
    Participant

Thanks for the link. Actually I searched for the link when I wrote the post but unfortunately haven’t found at that time.

Linux User
    Participant

Official Lineage 14.1 download link has been added.

Linux User
    Participant

Let me look around for a possible root cause and a solution for this error.

Linux User
    Participant

Here I found a solution from OpenGApps GtHub channel:
    https://github.com/opengapps/opengapps/wiki/FAQ#11-open-gapps-install-failed-with-the-message-insufficient-storage-space-available-in-system-partition-my-device-has-16gb-or-more-of-storage-available-how-can-this-be

– If you don’t want to go for a smaller GApps solution then I will suggest you to re-partition the system partition and try once more.

– I have also noted that you have noticed 1300MB of free system space after ROM installation (correct me if I am wrong here). I will suggest you to make a system partition of 2GB or more.

– If you still face the problem then try a different Custom Recovery and try re-installing the GApps.

Linux User
    Participant

Hi, nice post. But I need help please!!!
    After flashing the device (Oneplus One) it keeps in a rebooting loop. I flashed the lineage-13 and the open_gapps-arm-6.0. Btw, I had to delete the device checking from the zip because I got the error 7. I also tried with the linage 14.1 and gapps 7.1, same result.
    Any clue how to arrange it?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.