[OFFICIAL] Moto G CM14.1 (CyanogenMod 14.1) Nougat 7.1 ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (March 2024) Forums Motorola Device Forums Motorola Moto G 2013 – falcon [OFFICIAL] Moto G CM14.1 (CyanogenMod 14.1) Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

We have the latest Android Nougat ROM available which is the OFFICIAL CyanogenMod 14.1 for Moto G 2013 (falcon).

You might know that CyanogenMod is now continued as Lineage OS. Stay tuned to the Lineage OS 14.1 Devices list page to get more updates on Lineage OS ROMs.

In addition this we also have the Lineage 14.1 for Moto G (falcon).

Since Google released Android Nougat Source code, we have update many OFFICIAL CM14.1 (CyanogenMod 14.1) for many supported devices and many Unofficial CyanogenMod 14/14.1 ROM updates.

DISCLAIMER:
    Installing a custom ROM on a the Moto G 2013 may require the bootloader to be unlocked on Moto G 2013 and a Custom Recovery on Moto G, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you. ALSO KNOW THAT THIS IS A DEVELOPMENT BUILD AND CONTAINS MORE BUGS THAN YOU CAN THINK.

MOTO G CYANOGENMOD 14.1 NOUGAT ROM

Where to DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL CYANOGENMOD 14.1 for MOTO G?

HOW TO INSTALL/FLASH/UPDATE (CM14.1) CYANOGENMOD 14.1 on Moto G ?

1. Follow these steps if you are flashing CM14.1 for Moto G 2013 for the first time, or coming from another ROM:

Points to NOTE on BACKUP:
      – Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
      – Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
      – It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.

2. Upgrading from earlier version of Cyanogen Mod 14 on Moto G:

Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.0.0_r1 with CyanogenMod 14.1 On Moto G 2013 (codename: falcon). After this CM14.1 installation you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
    How to Enable ROOT on CM14.1/CyanogenMod 14.1.

Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Moto G 2013 (falcon) forum For other Android Nougat ROMs, CyanogenMod 14 ROMs, other ROMs and all other device specific topics.

Linux User
    Participant

Mobile data is not working on my Moto G XT1033

Linux User
    Participant

As this is a NIGHTLY build, some BUGs may be present. But to be sure it’s a ROM BUG, just quickly verify if the APN setting is proper on your device. If you have proper APN settings already setup on your phone then subsequent NIGHTLY update may have the FIX.

Linux User
    Participant

Hi,
    Thanks for the guide.
    (I have already left this comment on the UNOFFICIAL page, but since this is where I got the ROM from, I thought I’d repost it here.

Moto G LineageOS 14.1, Nougat 7.1 ROM

I’m afraid I’ve encountered a problem when trying to flash CM14.1 on my MotoG XT1032.
    I tried to update from cm-13.0-20160723-NIGHTLY-falcon to cm-14.1-20161218-NIGHTLY-falcon, which failed, then to freshly downloaded lineage-14.1-20170131-nightly-falcon-signed, which also failed. I’m using TWRP and the problem appears to be with trying to mount the system partition. It looks like it’s looking at a path in /dev but can’t find the block device. I took a screenshot to show what the problem was.
    I’ve had to settle for upgrading to cm-13.0-20161220-SNAPSHOT-ZNH5YAO3XK-falcon for now. I managed to build CM13 myself in July, and again around Christmas (just as CyanogenMod shutdown down its servers) and have only just come back. Haven’t done a repo sync yet, since I’m not sure if the git servers are all there.
    Anyway, just a heads up, things don’t seem to be working out of the box at the mo.
    Cheers,
    Pete

Linux User
    Participant

Hi. Internal Server Error when I’m trying download ROM download link of OFFICIAL Cyanogenmod 14.1 for Moto G

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=24336]Hi. Internal Server Error when I’m trying download ROM download link of OFFICIAL Cyanogenmod 14.1 for Moto G
    [/quote]

It is because CyanogenMod has taken down. CyanogenMod is now LineageOS.
    I will suggest you to flash the LineageOS 14.1 for Moto G 2013 (falcon) instead of this CyanogenMod 14.1. That also has an official LineageOS 14.1 build available.

Cheers.

Linux User
    Participant

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.