- May 26, 2017 at 3:30 PM #19644
Lineage OS 14.1 for ZTE Zmax based on Android Nougat 7.1.x, is now available to update via an unofficial build. If you want the OFFICIAL LineageOS update or some more Lineage ROMs for other devices then stay tuned to the Lineage OS ROMs collection page. This ZTE Zmax Lineage OS 14.1 (Z970, draconis) is brought to you by Relyt2012
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S):
No donation link found for Relyt2012.DISCLAIMER:
THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD AND MAY NOT BOOT AT ALL. EVEN IT BOOTS IT MAY HAVE MANY BUGS. HAVE A BACKUP OF THE CURRENT ROM BEFORE FLASHING THIS ROM AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a ZTE Zmax (Z970, draconis) may require to unlock the bootloader, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data. You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by YOU.
Status of Lineage OS 14.1 for ZTE Zmax (Z970, draconis), Nougat 7.1 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Not knownKNOWN ISSUES:
– Not known
REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR Lineage OS 14.1 for ZTE Zmax NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:
HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE ZTE Zmax Lineage OS 14.1 NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:
Follow this if you are flashing Lineage OS 14.1 for ZTE Zmax (Z970, draconis) for the first time, or coming from another ROM:
– Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
– Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
– It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Download and Copy the GApps and Lineage OS 14.1 for ZTE Zmax ROM ZIP to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery. Make sure to have a Custom recovery like CWM or TWRP or any other custom recovery. If not then follow the Recovery update Guide for ZTE Zmax (Z970, draconis). (it’s a generic guide which will work for TWRP as well as CWM recovery or any other recovery)
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
– Here is a guide explaining how to clean/wipe data.
- First flash the Lineage OS 14.1 ROM ZIP from device for ZTE Zmax. Then flash the GApps zip from your device memory.
- DO NOT REBOOT YET. Now flash the Lineage OS GApps package.
– Here is a post that explains How to install Nougat GApps.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Nougat 7.1 Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for ZTE Zmax (Z970, draconis).
Upgrading from earlier version of Lineage OS 14.1 for ZTE Zmax (Z970, draconis):
- Copy the latest Lineage OS 14.1 for ZTE Zmax ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the latest Lineage OS ROM ZIP from your phone.
– Here is a post explains how to update Lineage OS.
- Then flash the GApps for LineageOS package.
– Here is a post explains how to install Nougat GApps.
- Reboot and Enjoy
Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.1 with Lineage OS 14.1 for ZTE Zmax (Z970, draconis). After the installation of ZTE Zmax Lineage OS 14.1 (Z970, draconis) you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
How to Enable ROOT on Lineage OS 14.1.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.