LineageOS 14.1 for Redmi 3s/Prime Nougat 7.1 ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (March 2024) Forums Xiaomi Device Forums Redmi 3S, Prime – land LineageOS 14.1 for Redmi 3s/Prime Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

karthik111 bro……
    Is VoLTE working on your rom???

Linux User
    Participant

Bro what about volte???

Linux User
    Participant

I haven’t proved volte until now (idk why), but it doesn’t work either. About the camera problem that I’ve reported on my previous comment, I’ve been reading some posts, and somebody create a flashable zip with a “solution patch” (which basically consists on replacing a system file related with camera sensor). Flashed it and guess what, it didn’t worked. Instead, camera app isn’t working at all (it crash with “stop responding”).

Now, switching back to Lineage 13.0 (Marshmallow) and waiting until 14.1 is a little bit more stable.

Linux User
    Participant

Brother I too installed patch. My camera too stopped working. But later I came to know that the patch is works only for Redmi Note 3(kenzo).

Linux User
    Participant

Yeah I went back to the post and just saw that. Don’t know when they’ll fix it for Redmi 3s (land)

Linux User
    Participant

I have Redmi 3s prime i encountered these errors as soon as i flashed this latest version rom of {“Redmi 3s/Prime LineageOS 14.1 (land) [by karthick111]”} and it keeps displaying these error messages regularly… help me!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.