LineageOS 14.1 for LG Spirit Nougat 7.1 ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (March 2024) Forums LG Device Forums Spirit – h44xx LineageOS 14.1 for LG Spirit Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Here comes the LineageOS 14.1 for LG Spirit via an unofficial build. If you want the OFFICIAL update or some more Lineage ROMs then stay tuned to the LineageOS 14.1 ROM collection page. This LG Spirit LineageOS 14.1 (c70n) is brought to you by serenesilence and another build is brought to you by MobiusM

DONATION TO DEVELOPER:

If you like this ROM by MobiusM, then you can consider a donation to MobiusM, to keep him motivated.

DISCLAIMER:
    THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD AND MAY HAVE MANY BUGS. HAVE A BACKUP OF THE CURRENT ROM BEFORE FLASHING THIS ROM AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a LG Spirit (c70n) requires the bootloader to be unlocked on the LG Spirit (c70n) phone, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by YOU.

Status of LineageOS 14.1 for LG Spirit, Nougat 7.1 ROM:

WHAT’S WORKING:
    – Not Known
    KNOWN ISSUES:
    – Not Known

LineageOS 14.1 for LG Spirit

REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR LineageOS 14.1 for LG Spirit NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:

Root binary is NOT inbuilt in LineageOS 14.1, so you may need a separate SuperSu package or LineageOS su binary to install to gain ROOT access. Here is How to ROOT LineageOS 14.1
    If there is no in-built ROOT or it does not work for some reason then you can try flashing SuperSU zip using recovery to gain ROOT access.

HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE LG Spirit LineageOS 14.1 NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:

1. Follow this if you are flashing LineageOS 14.1 for LG Spirit (c70n) for the first time, or coming from another ROM:

Points to NOTE:
      – Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
      – Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
      – It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.

2. Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 14.1 for LG Spirit (c70n):

Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.1 with LineageOS 14.1 for LG Spirit (c70n). After the installation of LG Spirit LineageOS 14.1 (c70n) you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
    How to Enable ROOT on LineageOS 14.1.

Stay tuned or Subscribe to the LG Spirit (c70n) forum For other Android Nougat ROMs, LineageOS 14.1 ROMs, other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
    Linux User
    Participant

i follow every single step type but rom not working my phone going into twrp recovery,
    when reboot phone auto going in recovery mode how solve this issue.thanks

Linux User
    Participant

Same for me, auto recovery reboot… :(

Linux User
    Participant

Can you remount the /system partition before flashing the ROM and see if the phone boots or not??

So before the STEP d, you need to mount /system partition and then flash the ROM.

Linux User
    Participant

i try the remount the /system partition but not working.auto recovery reboot.

Linux User
    Participant

Can you try doing the following when you are in TWRP:

How fix TWRP recovery boot loop after LineageOS OTA update FOR MAKO DEVICES
    byu/johnlubest inLineageOS

The above guide is for Nexus 4, but just give a try on your phone see if that works??

If the above thing does not work, then can you try flashing this ROM with the CWM recovery and see if the same problem happens??

Linux User
    Participant

this command: adb shell dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/misc count=1 bs=32
    not work with lg spirit.
    i install TWRP version build for mako in device.but this twrp version not compatible for spirit.
    cmw recovery not working.

Linux User
    Participant

@inoxentprinc: You can NEVER install the TWRP built for Nexus 4 on the LG Spirit. It may brick your phone permanently.

Nowhere I said to flash the Nexus 4 TWRP on LG Spirit.

What I meant when I wrote the following:
    “The above guide is for Nexus 4, but just give a try on your phone see if that works??”
    I was telling you to exercise the same dd command but with the LG Spirit TWRP itself and not by flashing the Nexus 4 TWRP own LG Spirit.

Whatever guide you are following, if it is for another device then you just need to follow the same set of command or sequence of steps for your own device. You cannot do the exact same thing by flashing the things meant for other device(s).

Linux User
    Participant

Ok, Let me look around for a solution. I will get back to you when I will find one.

Linux User
    Participant

How is the development going? Is there a fix for the TWRP loop yet? Can’t wait to use this OS :D

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.