LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy Nexus, Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Here comes the LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy Nexus via an unofficial build. If you want the OFFICIAL Galaxy Nexus LineageOS 14.1 update or some more Lineage ROMs then stay tuned to the LineageOS 14.1 ROM collection page or the latest LineageOS 15 list of supported devices. Before this there was the AOSP Nougat ROM for Galaxy Nexus. This LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy Nexus (tuna) is brought to you by developer ZeeLog.

DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S):

If you like ZeeLog’s work and want him to keep up this good work then you can consider a donation to him:
    Donate to ZeeLog

DISCLAIMER:
    THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD WHICH MAY NOT BOOT AT ALL OR EVEN IF IT BOOTS IT MAY HAVE MANY BUGS. HAVE A BACKUP OF THE CURRENT ROM BEFORE FLASHING THIS ROM AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a Galaxy Nexus (tuna) requires the bootloader to be unlocked on the Galaxy Nexus (tuna) phone, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.

Status of Galaxy Nexus LineageOS 14.1 Nougat 7.1 ROM:

WHAT’S WORKING:
    – Not Known
    KNOWN ISSUES:
    – Not Known

LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy Nexus

REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy Nexus NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:

Root binary is NOT inbuilt in LineageOS 14.1, so you may need a separate SuperSu package or LineageOS su binary to install to gain ROOT access. Here is How to ROOT LineageOS 14.1
    If there is no in-built ROOT or it does not work for some reason then you can try flashing SuperSU zip using recovery to gain ROOT access.

HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE Galaxy Nexus LineageOS 14.1 NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:

1. Follow this if you are flashing LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy Nexus (tuna) for the first time, or coming from another ROM:

Points to NOTE:
      – Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
      – Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
      – It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.

2. Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy Nexus (tuna):

Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.1 with LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy Nexus (tuna). After the installation of Galaxy Nexus LineageOS 14.1 (tuna) you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
    How to Enable ROOT on LineageOS 14.1.

Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Galaxy Nexus (tuna) forum For other Android Nougat ROMs, LineageOS 14.1 ROMs, other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
    Linux User
    Participant

GPS not working :(

Linux User
    Participant

This is fantastic, it works as well or better than any other roms i ever tried on my maguro.
    This is my main phone, and everything i tried works well.
    Continue your good work ZeeLog.

Linux User
    Participant

eagerly waiting for GPS to be fixed! :)

also, I miss some options to set the LED indicator to lower brightness values or different colors, as it was possible in cm/lineage 13 and below

then, in Dev Settings there had been an option to enable an overlay of processes and services running in the background – also missed that

oh, and the automatic updater doesn’t work, too. not much of a issue though as I’m looking up these manually anyway

please keep up the great work, ZeeLog
    and make GPS working asap :)

Linux User
    Participant

MAGURO Just dont working 3G/ DATA, I cant use that room rightnow :( but all its fine CAM and WIFI.

Fix 3g suport. you are making a good job, Tanks !

Linux User
    Participant

Hi Gentlemen,
    I installed this rom on my maguro, everthing it is Ok, the exception is the Camera that I have a black screen stucked and the torch that doesn’t work.
    I tried to flash a couple of time the rom, without positive result, i tried to flash or not to flash pico gapps but nothing changed.
    Do you some advise, since it seems that is not recognized as bugs ?

Jonweb

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.