- May 11, 2017 at 6:16 AM #18916
Here comes the Lineage OS 13 for Aquaris E4.5 via an unofficial build. If you want some more LineageOS ROMs for other devices then stay tuned to the Lineage 13 Marshmallow ROMs page and if you want Lineage OS 14.1 then Nougat Lineage OS page. The UNOFFICIAL BW Aquaris E4.5 Lineage OS 13 (krillin) is brought to you by Pablito2020 and the TWRP for Aquaris E4.5 is brought to you by Kra1o5
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S):DISCLAIMER:
THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD AND MAY HAVE MANY BUGS. HAVE A BACKUP OF THE CURRENT ROM BEFORE FLASHING THIS ROM AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a Aquaris E4.5 (krillin) requires an unlocked bootloader, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by YOU.
Status of Lineage OS 13 for Aquaris E4.5, Marshmallow ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Not KnownKNOWN ISSUES:
– Not Known
REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR Lineage OS 13 for Aquaris E4.5 MARSHMALLOW CUSTOM ROM:
HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE Aquaris E4.5 Lineage OS 13 Marshmallow CUSTOM ROM:
Follow this if you are flashing Lineage OS 13 for Aquaris E4.5 (krillin) for the first time, or coming from another ROM:
Points to NOTE:
– Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
– Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
– It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Download and Copy the GApps and Lineage OS 13 for Aquaris E4.5 ROM ZIP to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery. Make sure to have a Custom recovery like CWM or TWRP or any other custom recovery. If not then follow How to update recovery (it’s a generic guide which will work for TWRP as well as CWM recovery or any other recovery)
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
– Here is a guide explaining data erase guide using recovery.
- First flash the Aquaris E4.5 Lineage OS 13 ROM ZIP from device. Then flash the GApps zip from your device memory.
– Here is a post explaining how to update Lineage OS.
- DO NOT REBOOT YET. Now flash the Marshmallow GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining Installing GApps using TWRP.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Marshmallow Lineage OS 13 ROM for Aquaris E4.5 (krillin).
Upgrading from earlier version of Lineage OS 13 for Aquaris E4.5 (krillin):
- Copy the latest Lineage OS 13 for Aquaris E4.5 ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the latest Lineage OS ROM ZIP from your phone.
– Here is a post explaining Lineage OS installation guide.
- Then flash the Lineage OS 13 GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining GApps installation guide.
- Reboot and Enjoy
Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Marshmallow with Lineage OS 13 for Aquaris E4.5 (krillin). After the installation of Aquaris E4.5 Lineage OS 13 (krillin) you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
How to Enable ROOT on Lineage OS 13 Marshmallow ROM.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.