Lenovo K3 NOTE Lineage OS 14.1, Nougat 7.1 ROM

Home Forums Lenovo K3 Note – aio_otfp Lenovo K3 NOTE Lineage OS 14.1, Nougat 7.1 ROM

This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Rud Raksh 2 days, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Vivek Athalye
    Participant

Hi Shibaa,

I changed the assert condition in updater script and allowed installation on K50. After that it got installed on my K3 Note (device name K50). Thank you for all your support so far. 🙂

I’ve also installed supersu zip as specified on this link: http://www.cyanogenmods.org/forums/topic/root-android-using-twrp-recovery-install-supersu/

The only issue I’m seeing is that in Developer options when I try to enable root, I only get 2 options: Disabled / ADB only. I don’t get any option to enable root for apps. What could be the reason?

shibaa987
    Keymaster

@vnathalye

Can you install the SU binary meant for Lineage OS and not the SuperSU built by ChainFire and see you should be able to enable ROOT for user Apps.

Here is the guide: How to enable ROOT on Lineage OS

Let me know if you succeed.

Vivek Athalye
    Participant

I did try it first but it gave me error in signature verification. So instead of bypassing that verification I installed the other one.

Anyway, even though its not showing App related options under Root Access, when I tried Root Checker app or Root Explorer option of ES File Explorer, those things worked. So it seems like even though the option is not visible root access to apps is available.

shibaa987
    Keymaster

That sounds good.

Cheers.

Rud Raksh
    Participant

Hi,

iam using this ROM now for 1 week..
    it is the best ROM till now, i have installed on my device..

there is only one thing that iam concerned about and that is the RAMusage(1,7Gb of 1,8GB used?!)

there is only 50 MB left of the usage..
    Also after killing all the running apps, the usage remain the same..

can somebody tell me more about this?
    or does anybody have an solution? because i want to stick on this ROM..

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.