HTC One M9 CM14.1 (CyanogenMod 14.1, Nougat 7.1 ROM)

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (March 2024) Forums HTC Device Forums One M9 – himaul HTC One M9 CM14.1 (CyanogenMod 14.1, Nougat 7.1 ROM)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Android Nougat 7.1 ROM, HTC One M9 CM14/14.1 (CyanogenMod 14/14.1) has now arrived via an UNOFFICIAL build. For latest updates, stay tuned to the Lineage OS device list page. This Nougat 7.1 has come for HTC One M9 via CM14/14.1 (CyanogenMod 14/14.1) ROM. We have all available OFFICIAL CM14 (Cyanogenmod 14) ROMs, we have update many Android NOUGAT AOSP ROMs and also we have update a big list of available CM14/14.1 (CyanogenMod 14/14.1) Nougat 7.1 ROMs. This CM14/14.1 for HTC One M9 (himaul) is brought to you by developer Flyhalf205. If you like this ROM then consider a donation to Flyhalf205.

DISCLAIMER:
    THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD BUT IT IS IN ALPHA/BETA STATE. IT IS NOT USABLE AS A DAILY DRIVER. TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a HTC One M9 (himaul) requires the bootloader to be unlocked on the HTC One M9 (himaul) phone, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.

Status of CM14/14.1 for HTC One M9 CM14/14.1 (CyanogenMod 14/14.1) Nougat 7.1 ROM:

WHAT’S WORKING:
    – Not known
    KNOWN ISSUES:
    – Not known

HTC One M9 CM14/14.1 (CyanogenMod 14/14.1) Nougat 7.1 ROM

REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR HTC ONE M9 (himaul) CM14/14.1 (CYANOGENMOD 14/14.1, NOUGAT) CUSTOM ROM:

Root binary is inbuilt since CyanogenMod 12, so you don’t need a separate SuperSu package to install to gain ROOT access. Here is How to Enable ROOT on CM14/14.1 (CyanogenMod 14/14.1)
    If there is no in-built ROOT or it does not work for some reason then you can try flashing SuperSU zip using recovery to gain ROOT access.

HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE CM14/14.1 FOR HTC ONE M9 (himaul) (CYANOGENMOD 14/14.1) NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:

1. Follow this if you are flashing CyanogenMod 14/14.1 (CM14/14.) for HTC One M9 (himaul) for the first time, or coming from another ROM:

Points to NOTE:
      – Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
      – Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
      – It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.

2. Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 14/14.1 (CM14/14.1) for HTC One M9 (himaul):

Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.1 with CM14/14.1 for HTC One M9 (himaul). After the installation of CM14/14.1 for HTC One M9 (himaul) you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
    How to Enable ROOT on CM14/14.1 (CyanogenMod 14/14.1).

Stay tuned or Subscribe to the HTC One M9 (himaul) forum For other Android Nougat ROMs, CyanogenMod 14/14.1 ROMs, other ROMs and all other device specific topics.

Linux User
    Participant

give unknown command when flash it

Linux User
    Participant

i’m testing the Coustom Rom and i have to say sometimes is lagging a little bit.
    But so i’m greate at first. My next post in a week

Linux User
    Participant

Hi i am currently trying to use your rom as a Daily Driver. I will try my best to report any bug i find in the system.

I am using the version for the HTC Himaul.
    Build: CM14.1-20161229

I detected the following issues in this build:
    -Camera not working (both)
    -Launcher crashes when trying to edit the items in the swipe-down-menue
    -Device is turning the screen off randomly. Currently trying to figure out the conditions.
    -Doesn’t save that an SD-Card was added. Asks every restart.

Working:
    WIFI (2,4 Ghz and 5Ghz)
    Bluetooth (connect to car, and stream audio. will test the connectivity to other bluetooth smartphones soon)
    -Playstore and all other Google Apps)
    -Listen to music via internal speaker (spotify)
    -Display adaptive light
    -Display automatic night mode (nougat)
    -Connectivity to all german network frequencys including LTE, HSDPA and GSM
    -detecting sim and sd_card
    -Security Options (Pin Lock, Unkown Sources)
    -User control (Add another user, and switch from user to user)
    -Sound options (mute, vibrate etc)
    -Call and SMS, calling other persons, calling with bluetooth connection)

Will update when i find more issues. Feel free to contact me at any time :)

Thanks for this good working rom

Linux User
    Participant

Thanks for your big review on this ROM. It will be helpful to all other users for sure.

Linux User
    Participant

Do you actually know if there is something like a checklist for CM/LA Funktions to check all functions ? Would make it easier for me to find out, what is working and what not.

Linux User
    Participant

Updated to Build 14.1.20170131

Fixed swipe down menu

Kamera is still not working

Linux User
    Participant

Hi Basti1104, what is the CM/LA functions for checklist ? If you can explain a little more on that I can answer you on this question.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.