LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S6, Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 9 posts - 11 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

downloaded the rom and rooted the s6 with rwrp 3.1.0.0..but i just get an Error 7 to when i tries to install the rom

in twrp it says “E3004: this package is for device: zerotexx,zerolte,zerolteskt; this device is zeroflte.”

Linux User
    Participant

downloaded the other romfile and it worked to install, but is builds on CYANOGEN MOD, and not LINEAGE

please help me

Linux User
    Participant

Can i flash this rom on a s6 edge plus g928g?
    Or is not available?

Linux User
    Participant

If the Hardware of Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge plus are the same then you can dare to take the risk. If there is difference in hardware such as: processor or RAM or camera etc.. then I would NOT recommend to go for a cross flashing.

Cross flashing is when you are flashing something that is not meant for your device.

Linux User
    Participant

Im facing one problem that i dont know how to fix, my phone is connected to wifim, but when im trying to search for updates, its saying:

“Failed to verify for updates. Verify your internet connection and try again later.”

Im using:

LineAge OS 14.1
    SM-G920I
    Unofficial Android 7.1.1
    LineAgeOs Version: 14.1-20170307-UNOFFICIAL-Nexus7420-zerofltexx

Linux User
    Participant

Hello,

Anyone please could send me the link to download the LineAgeOs 14.1 for my Galaxy S6 model SM-G920I?

Thanks,

Alexandre

Linux User
    Participant

The rom doesn’t work with G920I,
    I tried to modify the “update-script”, installed the rom but the phone keeps rebooting after several seconds.
    Is the rom compatible with custom kernals or not ?

Linux User
    Participant

Is this install compatible with the SM-G920A and has anyone successfully been using it as a daily driver? I also have the 920I, any luck installing on that and using it as a daily driver?

Linux User
    Participant

Hi team, many s6 sprint users want to experience this rom, so can you build a rom for zerofltespr?
    Thanks !!!

Viewing 9 posts - 11 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.