LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S4 Mini, Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Correction LTE works only after re-adjust in the settings

Linux User
    Participant

I also have to re-enable LTE each time after switching to airplane mode.

Linux User
    Participant

Hi,
    I have another Issue.
    If I leave a place with Wifi, my internet Connection does not reanable. i have to make Plane-Mode to get internet working. Not every Time but mostly

Regards,
    Friedemann

Linux User
    Participant

I´ve been using it with my GT-I9192 and so far awsesome! except for one datail with my camera; it takes long to shoot and takes too long with to shoot with flash on.

Linux User
    Participant

After flashing ROM everything seems to work fine.
    2 things:
    1. I had to remove assert line from the package. Otherwise it will give me error 7.
    2. I have this line every time I’m booting phone: set warranty bit: kernel
    Unfortunately I only know how to “fix it” by flashing original ROM.
    Any ideas how to fix it for Lineage OS 7.1 ?
    Thanks!

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=23911]1. I had to remove assert line from the package. Otherwise it will give me error 7.
    [/quote]

Is the S4 mini from some carrier like T-Mobile or Sprint etc?? Why did you had to remove the assert code from the updater-script??

[quote quote=23911]2. I have this line every time I’m booting phone: set warranty bit: kernel Unfortunately I only know how to “fix it” by flashing original ROM. Any ideas how to fix it for Lineage OS 7.1 ?
    [/quote]

I read back on the following reddit that by flashing back to an earlier version of LineageOS just fixed the issue.

Flashed Lineage OS on my phone, worked fine until I rebooted, now it’s stuck on the boot animation
    by inLineageOS

Linux User
    Participant

Guys, my most sincere apologies for reviving an old post, but I’ve been looking for over two weeks for a mirror to download the LineageOS 14.1 rom for my serranodsdd.. however I’ve been unsuccessful and Android File Host is giving me error on the download page after clicking the “Click here to start download” button..

Is it possible for you guys to either re-activate the link on Android File Host.. re-upload if necessary, or provide a separate mirror? I’m beginning to think it’s my ISP that’s giving me troubles with the site..

Thanks in advance for any help!

EDIT: I found a mirror here however those are nightly builds, I would’ve liked a stable one, but what the code… I’ll just try it :)

Linux User
    Participant

First: Thnx to Woivod for making this possible – we hope for more updates? Where can I donate, to support roms for s4-mini-lte and more updates?

Second: When I put bookmarks or redirections from installed apps to my “homescreen” they disappear after reboot. What could cause this behaviour?

Linux User
    Participant

“set warranty bit kernel”

How can I remove this message? The phone works so far.

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=23911]2. I have this line every time I’m booting phone: set warranty bit: kernel
    Unfortunately I only know how to “fix it” by flashing original ROM.
    Any ideas how to fix it for Lineage OS 7.1 ?
    Thanks![/quote]

Same problem here – have you ever been able to remove the line?

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.